SORRY FOLKS, WE’RE ALL SOLD OUT!!! THERE’S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR…
Get hold of some CALM charity christmas cards!
Our very own artist in residence, everyman philosopher and baked goods fan, Chris Sav, has very kindly designed three wonderful Christmas cards for us, with every penny going to CALM. We are selling a pack of six cards (2 of each design, envelopes included- we’re nice like that) for the bargain price of £4 + £1.10 p&p. Please note that postage costs stay the same, regardless to how many packs you buy. Not only do you get the joy of Chris Sav’s brilliantly understated christmas illustrations (see below), but by buying them you can help us save lives and spread the message to men across the country that being silent isn’t being strong. Together we can SAVE THE MALE!
“So, how do i go about purchasing these awesome cards?”
1. You can send cash or a cheque made out to CALM to us at CALM, PO Box 68766 London SE1P 4JZ. Please include your name and postal address with your payment. 2. Go our JustGiving page HERE, click on donate and make a one off donation for the total amount for your order (not forgetting the £1.10 p+p cost please!) and follow the instructions. Once your donation is confirmed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your postal address so we know where to send them. Easy peasy!! Christmas cards don’t get cooler that THIS! You can follow Chris Sav on Twitter @disappointman
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Chris is an artist, writer and occasional jam maker. He is co-writing a philosophy cookbook as part of a preserve concocting double team known as Jammatology.…
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- DISAPPOINTMAN: Night of The Recruitment Agency
- DISAPPOINTMAN: Quarter Life Crisis: The Musical, part 3
- DISAPPOINTMAN: Quarter Life Crisis The Musical pt 2
- DISAPPOINTMAN: Quarter Life Crisis – The Musical
- DISAPPOINTMAN: OMG A Totes Boyz Night In Job Hunt Pardy